Skip to Content

Farm Insurance

AIN prides itself on understanding the rural communities we work with and the hardships faced by farmers and graziers on the land. We believe that primary producers are the back bone of this great country and we work hard to protect both yours and the future generations’ livelihood.


AIN can tailor a farm insurance package that suits your farming circumstances and budget. Our farm packages are comprehensive, competitive and cover a broad range of farming activities. AIN’s specialised rural team will take you through your viable policy options step-by-step and guarantee you are well-informed on your chosen policy.

Policy sections include:

  • Farm buildings
  • Farm contents
  • Theft of farm contents
  • Machinery breakdown
  • Electronics
  • Fire (fencing, livestock, farm machinery and sundry items)
  • Business interruption
  • Transit
  • Working dogs
  • Boat
  • Beehives
  • Livestock mortality
  • Public and products liability
  • Home building and home contents insurance
  • Personal effects
  • Personal public liability
  • Personal accident and sickness
  • Private motor vehicle
  • Farm motor and mobile machinery


AIN provides cover for:

  • Sheep and cattle graziers;
  • Crop farmers;
  • Dairy farmers;
  • Cotton farmers;
  • Hobby farmers;
  • Cane farmers;
  • Apiarists;
  • Viticulturists;
  • Horticulturists;
  • Nut farmers;
  • Olive farmers;
  • Fruit tree and vine farmers;
  • Timber plantation farmers; and
  • Multi-faceted farmers.



Renewal time is the perfect time to give your farm insurance a health check. AIN will contact you prior to renewal to review your farm policy, make the required changes, discuss all aspects of the policy with you, obtain comparison quotes and negotiate a premium for you.

Whether you are operating a 100,000 hectare station or a Hobby Farm, AIN have all of your farming insurance needs sorted.


To get a quote, upgrade or renew your farming insurance, call us on (02) 69 710 710 or

contact us now.